I’m catching up on email after a holiday and it seems that Configuration Manager 2007 Service Pack 2 has been released.
Service Pack 2 for Configuration Manager 2007 delivers new platform support for Windows 7 client, Windows Vista SP2, Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows Server 2008 SP2. In addition, Service Pack 2 delivers continued innovation with Intel vPro technology, support for Branch Cache enabled environments, and continued development for 64 bit architectures.
- New Operating System Support
- New Features in Out of Band Management
- Asset Intelligence Certificate Requirement Removal
- 64-bit Architecture Development
- Improved Client Policy Evaluation
- Branch Cache Support